HOMEWARD BOUND

ROAD TO HIGHLANDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

WHAT A RIDE

My wonderful husband did it again.. mapped out a great adventure! .. the road was wonderful the weather FANTASTIC!   ( aside from major wind gusts of 30-40 miles an hour that were causing helmet lift) ... it was so much fun..


We could not have asked for more....  as you can see by the videos above.. it was AMAZING... 


 I am still learning editing techniques so please bear with me on the videos.. hope you enjoy them...


 We had not been up in the mountains for 2 years .. exactly...  I used to write stories to take my readers on our trips.. but I think the videos give you a quick easy taste..


With temps dipping into the low thirties in the A.M.  it was  pretty brisk.. but something about seeing those mountains that never seem to change... brought back such happy memories... such warmth... that the cold became secondary... When you are riding on those dips, turns and switch backs.. when the wind rushes through you and the smells of fall caress you.. there is nothing better ... no more freeing experience I personally know...  


Wolf Pen Gap (blurb on WOLF PEN GAP)  is a sweet ride, requiring skill for the sharp switch backs and narrow roadway... amazing... rush....  the best is Deals Gap  .. we did not have time this trip to run it.. but boy .. it is sweet...


well the pictures and videos  have done my writing for me this trip... 


until next time..


HAPPY TRAILS......

No comments:

Post a Comment